There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and frequently is the first step in anybody finding out whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The benefits were spelled out pretty clearly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to grow your organ, give you a harder erection, jump start your libido, boost your staying power, increase pleasure all around, and boost your confidence so you never again have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a remarkable make bigger in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t truely make any phase of your physique grow. A top capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you truly grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is now not the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I be counted it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of L-Arginine, making it effectively act as a time release formula for increasing blood flow for better erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that might also enlarge the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a source of caffeine to keep your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood float and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have validated this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study point out that Longan indicates promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historical Chinese medicinal drug to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is similar to, if not the same as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to provide amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally affords calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist increase herbal testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the identify of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two tablets taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline incorporates caffeine.
It likely capacity there’s no longer a total lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would possibly hold you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few one of a kind methods to go, relying on what u . s . a . you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was only sold there.
Its predominant supply is an on-line save known as Magic Potions.
They promote fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought extraordinarily an awful lot in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will price about $60 per month, and you can exchange the forex to higher swimsuit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon may additionally be the exceptional name if you’re in the US and choose to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is offered on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of purchaser feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one overview posted at this time, and it’s now not very informative:
There are a few critiques posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may additionally be greater about advertising than about giving doable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The fee is life like – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise true increase of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The formula contains a few “odd” ingredients with questionable benefits as well as a certain “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two capsules at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to accept as true with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any wholesome grownup it would be perfectly safe. But we favor greater than secure from our supplements; we favor effective.
And in this case, I’m simply now not satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as advantageous as it claims.
Citrulline is a suitable ingredient, however it can’t lift an whole complement and furnish such a vast vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra useful components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the method is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can provide more help in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and overall sexual confidence.Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less costly choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a scientific circumstance and/or take medications, you want to test with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements may additionally intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website