It’s time for my Revifol review – which is a hair complement that doesn’t seem to be awful at all:
- potent formula
- high doses in most compounds
- effective on paper
But does this product work in reality? Or it’s just another scam?
Considering its in reality excessive charge – it would possibly be a rip-off pretty easily.
So here’s the truth I found out behind it.
Note: This evaluation is primarily based on my opinion + lookup on Revifol.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Revifol from nutra4health
Best Actual Price: Around $40/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Healthy hair support – it promises to:
- improve hair, nails and skin
- reduces shedding
- promote healthy hair growth
Basically – it’s a established hair, pores and skin and nails supplement.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Worth Buying?: No, for sure – it’s simply not worth it:
- extremely expensive
- official website looks very unprofessional
- cheaper alternatives available
Instead – I recommend a supplement with the exact same formula that costs $15 less.
What I Liked About It
- Really good ingredients in high doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
- Available on Amazon and on its official website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very expensive (compared to similar alternatives)
- Price is much higher on its official website
- No real user opinions available anywhere
- official website looks very untrustworthy
What Is Revifol? A Quick Overview
Shortly – it’s a 3-in-1 hair, skin and nails supplement.
But what makes it so special? I would say it’s its formula:
- some of the best ingredients from the market
- exact composition as several other products
- compounds with studies behind
However – you can commonly decide a product after its official website.
And in Revifol’s case, matters don’t seem too good:
- official website is very unprofessional.
- It has 2 pages (video and text).
- Both are designed to persuade attainable consumers in an emotional manner.
- It’s not the kind of website I would buy from.
Now – it’s real that this product’s lowest rate is on Amazon.
So there’s no point buying it from its official website.
But overall, it’s simply not a product I would recommend any soon.
Not when there are so many cheaper alternatives with the same composition.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Revifol has the exact same formula as my #1 recommended hair supplement (Folexin):
- excellent ingredients
- classic compounds known for their hair benefits
- substances with clinical evidence behind
Now – even even though they have the equal composition, there’s a massive distinction in charge between these two
That’s why Revifol isn’t awesome from this factor of view.
But in terms of ingredients – it looks really good.
I would surely divide its elements in three groups:
- Proprietary Blend
So let’s take a closer look at each of them.
Revifol contains the most essential vitamins (in terms of hair benefits):
- Vitamin A – prevents shedding and thinning. 
- Vitamin C – it’s a effective antioxidant that prevents breakage. 
- Biotin – it’s the best vitamin for faster hair growth.
- Vitamin D3 – stimulates hair growth.
- Vitamin E – it’s any other sturdy antioxidant that reduces breakage. 
- Folate (Folic Acid) – increases hair growth speed.
- Vitamin B Complex – reduces hair loss in several ways.
But average – this mixture appears in reality promising.
This group of ingredients doesn’t have amazing benefits for hair loss.
But their effect surely adds up (especially when combined with the others):
- Calcium – strengthens hair roots and follicles.
- Iron – a deficiency can affect hair and lead to shedding.
- Magnesium – promotes faster growth.
- Zinc – it’s involved in hair loss and growth process.
3. Proprietary Blend
That’s pretty much the ingredient that makes the difference.
That’s because it’s a mix of several herbs with excellent benefits in terms of hair:
- PABA – decreases hair loss and graying hair. 
- Horsetail – it’s the best herb against thinning hair.
- Fo-Ti – it’s an excellent hair growth booster.
- Nettle – reduces hair loss caused by DHT excess.
- Saw Palmetto – it’s the best herb against DHT excess.
- Bamboo – thickens hair roots.
As I stated – these herbs appear truly precise on paper and they are the essential accountable for this supplement’s effect.
Revifol has an excellent composition overall.
It’s really the equal method that you can locate in many different dietary supplements ( including Kerotin).
However – Revifol gives it for a barely greater price.
So considering this, it’s not really worth it.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you must understand about Revifol at this chapter.
1. Pills Facts
This product’s pills are pretty typical for a hair supplement:
- formulated as gelatin capsules
- average size
- quite easy to take
So they’re no longer that kind of thick, large drugs that want to be taken with masses of water.
2. The Schedule
Revifol follows a basic sample at this chapter as well:
- label recommends taking 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you if you take them together or not
Now – I personally recommend taking the pills while/after eating.
Revifol actually recommends the same on its label.
But many comparable dietary supplements advocate taking the capsules on an empty stomach.
This can motive aspect consequences very regularly – so it’s higher to remain safe.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
I in my opinion have by no means used this complement myself.
For this motive – I won’t be in a position to communicate from journey here.
But as I typically do in these cases, I tried to analyze its customer feedback.
In this way – you should see an impartial standpoint on it.
Note: I solely analyze genuine reviews, now not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
The biggest problem of this product is that it doesn’t have absolutely ANY real reviews:
- It does have a web page on Amazon however it has no reviews.
- There are a few critiques on it on third birthday party websites.
- However, most of them are promotional.
- The writers have never actually tried the product.
Basically – there were no reviews to analyze.
So it’s difficult to inform you how this complement works on account that I determined no actual consumer opinion on it.
This is truly a question sign, to inform you honestly.
2. Biggest Complaints
Since there have been no actual opinions on this product, it’s apparent I should additionally locate no complaints.
However – there were a few unpleasant things I noticed.
And if you ask me, any previous user might have noticed them too:
- high price
- weird official website
- not effective for all cases
So it’s without a doubt no longer a ideal supplement, even even though it doesn’t have some real complaints.
Revifol has some major problems at this chapter:
- no real user opinions anywhere online
- no Amazon reviews
So it’s really hard to find out what its previous customers believe about it.
That’s why I don’t consider it a trustworthy choice at all.
You can get the exact same formula for a much better price (which is also a more trustworthy option).
#4 – Price (3 out of 10)
Revifol is quite an expensive supplement overall.
Even although its formulation is exquisite – it’s a whole lot pricier than comparable merchandise with the identical composition.
1. The Exact Price
Basically – this supplement is available both on its official website and on Amazon.
But surprisingly, price is much better on Amazon:
- One bottle normally costs $39.95.
- Shipping is free in the US.
- Price doesn’t get better if you buy larger quantities.
On the different hand – matters seem to be a bit special on its official website:
- Standard price is $69/bottle (plus free shipping).
- Price gets better if you buy the product in bulk.
- In this way, the lowest price is around $49/bottle.
Basically – the lowest price from its official website is higher than the standard price from Amazon.
That’s very bizarre for a hair supplement, as the charge from official websites tends to be much lower.
So that’s something to keep in mind.
Even so – Revifol’s price on Amazon is still very high, to be honest.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Revifol with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both products have identical formulas.
- However, it’s their price that makes the difference.
- Revifol’s standard (and lowest) price is around $40.
- Folexin’s standard price is about $25.
- In the best case, Folexin costs around $18/bottle.
Basically – these 2 products contain exactly the same ingredients.
But the actual difference between their prices is somewhere around $22.
So why should you pay $40 for an untrustworthy product when you can get a quality one for $18?
Revifol is very highly-priced for what it ought to be, if you ask me.
Its components is certainly tremendous – however why pay so tons on it when there are more cost effective alternatives?
There’s one product that contains the same but it costs almost half.
So that’s what you should go for instead.
#5 – Where To Buy It (9 out of 10)
As I already mentioned, this complement is pretty convenient to find.
It’s mostly available in 2 sellers:
- Its official website
Just like I told you before – surprisingly, the price is much better on Amazon:
- standard cost is lower
- shipping is free
It’s true that there are no discounts for larger quantities on Amazon.
But even the most discounted price from its official website is higher than the price from Amazon.
So if you choose to get the first-class charge for this product – keep away from its official website.
Not to mention that it looks quite untrustworthy.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Revifol (in three ideas).
1. Great Composition
In terms of formula – this supplement looks really good:
- based on high-quality ingredients
- some of its compounds have studies behind
- high doses in most substances
But as I said – it has the same formula as several other supplements.
And this takes us to the next idea.
2. Very Pricey
Compared to the different merchandise with the identical formula, Revifol is very expensive:
- contains the exact same ingredients as others
- costs almost double as some
It’s true that its formula is really good.
But because there are more cost-effective preferences that incorporate the identical stuff, there’s no factor going for it.
3. Unprofessional Website
Honestly – Revifol’s website looks really bad:
- preliminary web page is a video making an attempt to persuade achievable customers (using emotional phrases)
- written page contains the text from the video
- they both look extremely unprofessional
It’s surely the kind of website I would never buy from.
Since you can judge a product after its official website – Revifol doesn’t look amazing.
My Verdict – Is Revifol Worth Buying?
Short answer: Surely not.
It’s a suitable complement in phrases of system – however it’s absolutely not worth it:
- Much less expensive preferences (with the equal composition)
- Unprofessional official website
- No real user opinions
Now – in terms of effect, it’s surely a product that works.
But why spend so much on it when you can get it much cheaper.
So what do I recommend instead? A supplement called Folexin:
- exact same composition and ingredients
- many satisfied users behind
- best price from the market
If you favor the equal formulation as Revifol for a plenty decrease price, that’s what you must go for.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6380979/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3819075/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6290285/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website